There are several processes involved to run a successful Digital marketing. For my clients campaigns I use the below tactics.
- Objective. What do you want to achieve? Conversions, reach or brand awareness
- Budget. How much are you willing to spend per month and for how long?
- Good responsive website. The website should provide as much information needed by potential customers.
- Enough personnel to engage incoming traffic. Should be there to answer phone calls and respond to online queries
- Proper landing pages. The landing pages should align with your adverts
- Web and social media monitors. For web I use Google Analytics and Facebook pixels
- Charming graphics. You need good graphics to engage your customers
- Target Audience. Remember there is the message, the offer and the audience. Shoot the write message and offer to the right audience
- Budget control. It doesn’t mean the more you spend is the more you get.
- Pause and analyze the metrics.
Digital Marketing Services for you
As a team leader for digital marketing, I work with few individuals to ensure your digital marketing becomes a success. I work with a graphic designer, web programmer, advertising copy writer and social media influencers.
Our services to you includes;
- Graphic designs
- Creative Designs
- Creating additional web pages to align with the campaigns
- Installing web analytics tools for data analysis
- Engaging every reaction of the campaigns. Comments on social media, returning calls and emails
- Data analysis to benchmark campaign objectives
- Budget control to ensure return on investment
Contact me Ian Mbogo on +254724546420 a FREE digital Marketing Presentation. My email is email@example.com
Leave comments below.